PS4 GHOST OF TSUSHIMA DIRECTORS CUT
Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut – PS4
Age Rating: 18 +
Pre-order now and receive the following digital content (redeem by 31 December 2024):
Ghost of Tsushima digital mini soundtrack with two new bonus tracks
Ghost of Tsushima 11 pieces of artwork.
- Beyond war, ancient beauty endures: Roam vast countryside and expansive terrain to encounter rich characters, discover ancient landmarks and uncover the hidden beauty of Tsushima in this open-world action adventure.
- The rise of the Ghost: Seek support from old friends and new unlikely allies to reclaim Tsushima. Break away from tradition, become a new kind of warrior, and protect what’s left of your home and people at all costs.
- Mud, blood and steel: Challenge opponents with your katana for an immersive samurai combat experience, master the bow to eliminate distant threats and develop stealth tactics to disorient and ambush enemies.
- Become Legends together: Play with friends or via online matchmaking in a series of two-player story missions or four-player wave-based survival missions in the Legends online co-op*** mode inspired by Japanese folk tales and mythology.
- A whole new island to explore: Travel to Iki Island to investigate rumors of a Mongol presence in a brand-new story with deeply personal stakes.
Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR’S CUT includes:
- Full game.
- Iki Island expansion: New story, mini-games, enemy types and more.
- Legends online co-op mode.
- Digital mini art book by Dark Horse.
- Director’s commentary: The creative team sits down with a renowned Japanese historian to look at the world of Ghost of Tsushima and how it compares
- to the real-life events that inspired it.
- One Technique Point.
- Charm of Hachiman’s Favour.
- Hero of Tsushima Skin Set: Golden Mask, Sword Kit, Horse, Saddle
In the late 13th century, the Mongol empire has laid waste to entire nations along their campaign to conquer the East. Tsushima Island is all that stands between mainland Japan and a massive Mongol invasion fleet led by the ruthless and cunning general, Khotun Khan.
As the island burns in the wake of the first wave of the Mongol assault, courageous samurai warrior Jin Sakai stands resolute. As one of the last surviving members of his clan, Jin is resolved to do whatever it takes, at any cost, to protect his people and reclaim his home. He must set aside the traditions that have shaped him as a warrior to forge a new path, the path of the Ghost, and wage an unconventional war for the freedom of Tsushima.